Monday, April 02, 2007

Stupid morons

This goes out to all the jackasses who drive slower than a dead tortoise crawls. In the fast lane of the expressway. Fuck you. Understand?

Here I am doing a respectable 120-140 kmph trying to get home as soon as possible. And there is Mr. Dead Tortoise (or Ms Dead Tortoise for those idiots in the women's lib) doing 40. I mean what the hell? So I flash and honk from miles away and still the idiot does not move. So I am forced to overtake from the left - and I hate doing that. I say these guys have to be banned from getting out of bed and onto the road. Lock them up in their toilets for all I care and don't let them on the road.

I understand that there would be some who would say that I have no business doing those speeds where there is an 80 kmph speed limit. But on a road that purports to be an E-X-P-R-E-S-S-W-A-Y? WTH? Give me a break. Then let the road be called a H-I-G-H-W-A-Y and there should be no toll.

More on other morons later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home